I am pretty excited about this update, especially for Pebble Classic users who can now update to Firmware 3.8. This update refreshes the Music Boss User Interface for Pebble Classic Users and offers a much needed refresh of some of the older icons in the app.
New in version 3.39 (**Please update to Pebble Firmware 3.8.2**)
- Reworked the Pebble Classic app for SDK3.8.2.
- Updated some outdated icons with new ones.
- Opening the app list on the watch app now centres the list on the current selected media app.
- Added more padding on the elapsed time/remaining time indicators for Pebble Time Round on the Art Screen.
- Bug fixes.
To ensure you get the Auto Updates for Music Boss from the Pebble Appstore follow these steps:
- Open the Pebble Android App and tap the “Apps” tab.
- Navigate to Music Boss.
- If you see the Music Boss App Icon , you’re good to go and the auto update will occur naturally. You can force update it by deleting the app from your list and adding again from the App store.
- If you do not see the icon in Step 3, you’re using a side loaded version of Music Boss. Tap on it, Delete it, install Music Boss fresh from the Pebble Appstore. You now have the latest version and will get Auto Updates.
I hope you enjoy this update as much as I do!