- Blog and Updates
- Android Development
Music Boss version 1.8+ supports connecting to your Chromecast devices to control Volume (in addition to Play/Pause for apps that respond to media buttons).
A few steps to get you started:
1) Open Music Boss and add an app that responds to media buttons.
2) To find out if this app also supports Chromecast, you must open the app and look for the Chromecast icon. Netflix, Google Play Music, Songza and Plex (to name a few) are great examples of Chromecast Apps that work with Music Boss.
3) Connect this app to your Chromecast device and start playing some content.
4) Connect to this same device in Music Boss.
5) You’re all set. You can now enjoy Play/Pause and Volume Control of your content on your Chromecast device using Music Boss. Disconnect from the Chromecast device (in Music Boss) to resume normal Media Volume Control.